Despite the fact that the pandemic has suspended the investment activity around the world and its recovery timeline is quite uncertain, active investors can significantly increase their capital in this situation, while those who don’t act quickly can miss a good chance. The results of the crises in previous years have shown that strategic investments made during the recession give excellent results in the long run.
What recommendations can we give to investors?
• First of all, invest in economically strong markets that have experienced rapid and successful recovery from previous economic crises. Cyprus is one of such markets.
• Buy now. While the real estate market activity has not yet gained momentum and investor traffic is relatively low, you will get the opportunity to invest in the most valuable assets in the best locations.
• Consider investing in properties that in the long run will generate a constant steady income.
• Invest in areas with high business and tourist activity.
• Consider completed properties or those under construction.
• Give preference to properties for high-income tenants whose rental costs constitute a relatively small fraction of their total income.
Contact us to get a detailed consultation.