Paralimni is a small but very beautiful place in Cyprus. There is no coast here, so for a day on the beach you will need to head to the nearest coastal towns or villages (like Ayia Napa or Protaras, where properties meet all the requirements for a comfortable stay on the island), however, as a place of residence or a tourist route , Paralimni is a great choice. Life in Paralimni is quiet and comfortable, and nothing drastic ever happens in this tiny town.
Cyprus real estate in Paralimni: Benefits for Living
- Location. Today Paralimni is the center of the eastern part of the island of Cyprus. The town is located 3 km from the coastline on a small hill, on the shore of a dried-up lake, and the name of the town itself, translated from Greek, means “by the lake”. The most popular beaches in Paralimni area are Fig Tree Bay and Green Bay.
- Atmosphere. The streets of the city are clean and well-groomed, with a lot of greenery - trees and bushes, though fewer flower beds. In the daytime, the streets of Paralimni are never crowded, and there is no such thing as traffic jams. The town comes to life in the late afternoon - it is at this time that children's laughter, songs and casual conversations of adults are heard everywhere.
- Cyprus real estate in Paralimni. There are many villas in the town, as well as two- and three-story townhouses, but there are practically no multi-storey buildings. Real estate in Cyprus in Paralimni is very comfortable and has everything you need for a good holiday.
- Infrastructure. In Paralimni you can find good sports shops, pizzerias, many children's institutions and playgrounds. The numerous restaurants and taverns will spoil you with their delicious meals.
- Spirituality. There are many churches in Paralimni, bearing the names of saints - the Church of St. George, Demetrius, Virgin Mary and others. It is interesting to know that Paralimni is called the town of five churches in Cyprus, and the town center is called the Church square since it is here that the three main church buildings are located.
If you are planning to buy real estate in Paralimni and move to Cyprus for permanent residence, remember that almost all signs on the island are in two languages - Greek and English, so you will have no problem communicating and finding your way around. Cyprus Sotheby's International Realty specialists will help you choose a profitable real estate investment option in Paralimni or anywhere in Cyprus, taking into account all your wishes and preferences.